Thursday, August 11, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

It is Chinese Valentine's Day in China culture today. I wish everyone could shower on love forever...
Music Video Codes By TopCelebrities.org The name of this song is Lonely by Akon. I heard this song from a friend who told me a very special story. The story is about he loved a girl for a long time, but he didn't let her know it. Because she was going to study abroad at that moment. He always hope to wait for her back after her finishing study. However, she didn't back afterward... Anyway, it is a sad story. I wish he can find his Miss Right soon. God bless him... To be honest, I prefer another song, The Corrs - All the love in the world. Click Here to enjoy the song. It is more suitable for the Valentine's Day. I think... (^_^''') -no.827-

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Hello, Ariel,

荷蘭的天氣相較於台灣的話,
是比較不穩定的天氣,
早上可能還是陰天,
但是下午有可能會出個太陽,
然後也有可能刮風下雨一下,
有時候今天老天高興就艷陽高照,
但是明天可能太陽又做了一整天的縮頭烏龜...

所以真的很難預測下一秒的天氣到底是如何?

不過, 適應這裡的天氣之後,
也是覺得還好啦...

至少夏天的荷蘭不會像台灣那麼熱,
15-20度的氣溫, 真的也很宜人呢!!

Ariel

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1