Saturday, August 27, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

It is my birthday today. I remembered that I was in front of Eiffel Tower in Paris with a friend of mine last year. The night scenery of Eiffel Tower is so special that I couldn't forget it. Afterward, we celebrated my birthday at home and had some fun together. What wonderful memory was in my life!! This year, it is so pity that I have to prepare my exams for the coming week. Therefore, I cannot have a party to celebrate my birthday. But, it doesn't matter. I posted a "birthday cake" photo to bless all of my happiness. I found a funny photo which is a "party animal" who is likely to faint on a toilet (stool)...^_* Today, I think that I will make a phone call to my mother... I miss my family a lot especially on a such day like this when I studying overseas in Europe from my hometown so far away... -no.827-

3 comments:

Jim said...

Ariel姐
祝你生日快樂!
永遠快快樂樂漂漂亮亮!

Zoe said...

Dear Ariel,

Happy birthday to you. I am really happy to have you as my friend, although we haven't physically met each other........

Cheers, hope some day we have a real drink together. I'll look foward to it.

Zoe

Ariel said...

親愛的幾米迪迪,

真開心看到你的留言,
也祝你每天開心幸福唷!!


Dear Zoe,

Somehow there is a special and lovely feeling between you and me. Both of us might like to have CATS a lot!! I am so happy to see your message here. I also love to read your blog. Wish you all the best to success the MBA programme in US.

We will meet together somewhere on the earth... Looking forward to seeing you soon...

Cheers,
Ariel

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1