Friday, September 23, 2005

Friend's Graduation Day

Candis, she is my university classmate when I was in Taiwan. Luckily, she and I are studying abroad since 2004 summer. Her master programme is 'International Business', which is a kind of special international programme studying in Sterling (UK) and Groningen (Netherlands). Therefore, her graduation ceremony takes place on 23rd of September in Groningen. It was so pleasure that I attended her such important day and shared the happiness feeling together. We talk and drink a lot. What are nice days to be with old friends together!! Here is the happy time in Groningen, the Netherlands. -no.827- (The Picture) 1. Left to Right: Vivian, Candis, Ariel, HeiChen, Daniel(He is HeiChen's Boyfriend) 2. The most historical building of the University of Groningen, which is the place holding the graduation ceremony.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Hi, Jaguar,

WOW!~ I am so happy to see your message here.

How have you been?
I heard that you are working at FET company?

Please give me more news about you!!

Keeping in touch. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Ariel

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1