Friday, February 03, 2006

Snow in Germany

This week, the weather is quite low. It is around minus 3-4 degrees. On one day morning, it even had minus 7 degrees. Besides, it is snowing at the same time. See! The picture which I took it this morning shows the white scenery in Germany at this moment. I took this picture when I was on the way to the office. To be honest, it is dangerous in a snowing day. It is especially horrible when the snow is melting. The temperature is extremely cold. Meanwhile, people should be extra careful walking on the slippery road. Sigh!~ I fell down just in front of my apartment this morning. Then, although I like to see the snowing day with a kind of emotional feeling, I still cannot deny that snowing day makes me hurt when I fell down on the street. -no.827- Picture: The scenery of my Germany company in Aachen.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1