Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First Valentine's Day with Mr. T

This is the first Valentine's Day celebrating with Mr. T. So sweet of him still made me so happy and unforgettable Valentine's Day tonight. Today, Mr. T plays alternately roles to be with me…^_* 18:00 >> Lover T picked me up at my company in Germany 18:45 >> Boyfriend T gifted with my favorite flowers – roses – as Valentine's Day present 19:10 >> Husband T and I went to an Italy restaurant, Bella Italia, having sweet tête-à-tête romantic dinner 22:00 >> Life Partner T sent me back to my apartment in Germany. So sweet of him!! Since I met Mr. T, it has been 2 months already. Mr. T always gives me sweet feeling all the time. To be honest, I don't know that I could have such sweet lover and happiness life at this moment. One day, I told him it will spoil me if he keeps treating me so nice. He said that it is his deeply intention to do so, besides I am deserved it. OH!~ He is my treasure, indeed!! Today, he also gave me the new key of the Belgium home as a precious gift personally. Meanwhile, he told me that new key opened our home. He still keeps convincing me that ‘Belgium is also your home in your rest of life’… I knew that the new key opened my heart as well because of Mr. T's thoughtful and caring heart. Thanks my sweetie lover doing everything for me… The time to be with Mr. T, it is always so cheerful which I never had before. I still remembered that the first time I saw Mr. T. I couldn't believe that he is such a sweet lover as the same as he doing now. He looks like so seriously and somehow like father style. ^_* When the time goes by, he changes a lot. He changes to sweeter and more caring about me. He still persists in giving me surprise all the time. He is so fully pay attention on my words, actions, and any signs from my eyes. I don't need to say anything, but he just knew what I am thinking in my mind. He always shows up when I need him. He always gives me support words whenever I need them. He even did everything which much more than I can imagine it… I am so grateful to him for practicing love in our daily life. It also brings me eagerly to give him best in return as much as I can. I cherish it, my Schatje!!… I knew that I fall in love with Mr. T very deeply at this moment. I am crazy about him. It has no any regret for me if I do any life promise to him, because I knew he always will be nice to me… He said that ‘you are my responsibility’ to me… How sweet of this meaningful sentence!! I agree with him told me that it is such something like ‘true love’… Yes!! It is real TRUE LOVE… On such sweet Valentine's Day, I also would like to give my best regards to all of my friends. Wish all of my friends are also happy and cheerful on Valentine's Day!! -no.827- Picture: My Valentine's Day roses from Mr. T, and I took this picture in my Germany apartment.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1