Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dinner with Bart in Aachen

Bart is my MBA classmate in the Netherlands. Several days ago, we talked via MSN and we had talked about having dinner together in Aachen. He is a nice Dutch guy and helped me a lot when I was studying in NIMBAS School. After his graduation from school, he has an ambition to set up NGO in Brazil. Therefore, he is staying with his parents at this moment in Maastricht. He is arranging for this great plan at the same time. And then, he is going to Brazil in April to implement this ambition dream in the near future. Today, Mr. T also comes to Aachen to visit me. Therefore, Bart, Mr. T and I had a dinner together at PASTA restaurant first. PASTA restaurant is quite famous for its fresh hand-made pasta. I order pasta which made from ink fish. Mr. T is the same as well. After finished dinner, we went to a nice café, Café Extrablatt, which is just located in the central Markt in Aachen, drinking and talking a little bit till 23:00 at night. -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1