Monday, February 06, 2006

DIY Washing Shop in Germany

This is the DIY washing shop in Germany. It looks quite the same as the washing shop in Taiwan. It doesn’t have any differences between the washing shop in Germany and Taiwan. It costs 1.5 euros per time. Meanwhile, it also provides dryer machine in the shop. It costs 1 euro per time. Because there is no clothing washing machine in my German apartment, I usually go to this kind of shop to wash my clothing. However, it is still not so convenient to carry a big bag of dirty clothing and take a bus in such cold weather in Germany. (Oh!~ Mr. T also helped me a lot about washing clothing. ^_* because I already washed my dirty clothing for several times at this kind of DIY washing shop in Belgium in previous weekends.) -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1