Saturday, February 18, 2006

Having Fun on Saturday

Today, T's mother and I help Mr. T cleaning the house together. T's father and Mr. T were busy on the renovation in the house. I remember that I even never did any house working when I was in childhood. My mother always asked me studying hard so that she wanted me concentrating on the books. However, I started learning independent living alone when I was studying in university and working in Taipei city. It especially has to do everything by myself when I study abroad in the Netherlands. Nevertheless, regarding the house working, it still has its own ‘know-how’ in it. I was so amazing that T's mother could do multitasking of house working in a very short time. She also knew how to manage me who is a fresh woman doing house working. Suddenly, it seemed that I was a good assistant to help her finished all of three floors working in the house. Besides, T’s mother made me quite enjoying in the house working. She still could talk a couple of jokes when we were working together. We had a lot of fun when we were working in the house. Of course, there is a good benefit that I could learn to recognize what are the brands and products for cleaning. Moreover, I also could know how to use them. I am so happy that I learnt a lot from T’s mother this afternoon. This evening, Mr. T, I, and T’s friends went for dinner together at a restaurant in Leuven. We went to “WOKDYNASTY” which is a very special Chinese restaurant in Belgium. Customers could choose any food in the central of the bar and all you can eat. And then, customers could choose any kind of sauce and ask the Chinese chef cooking the food for them. These Chinese chefs cook by WOK with incredible cooking skill. Eating at restaurant, it costs 19-22 euros per person. I really like this Chinese style restaurant. The food is also really tasty and localized. I recommend this restaurant if you are Chinese as well and living in Belgium!! -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1