Thursday, February 02, 2006

Crispy Chicken Salad

After eating the heavy German food for a couple of months, I would like to eat something light lunch in the office. Suddenly, I found myself gaining 3 kilograms after eating pizza and bratwurst for these months. I cannot believe that I even have a little big belly at this moment. I should start to do some exercise from time to time. Meanwhile, I also would like to change my eating habit. Therefore, I ordered the crispy chicken salad as my lunch today. However, unfortunately, this crispy chicken salad seems still heavy for me. I felt so full when I finished it. I even didn’t felt hungry till the dinner time. So strange it!! I guessed it should be with a lot of cheese and olive oil in it. Nevertheless, there is a kind of spicy green chili; I like it very much which tastes hot and sour. This crispy chicken salad costs 6 euros, which is more expensive than pizza (5 euros) and German bratwurst (3 euros). -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1