Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday Love Breakfast

Every weekend, he always prepares the breakfast for me. Sometimes, I could stay a little bit longer in bed; alternatively, I could make a phone call and talk with my parents who are in Taiwan. Then, he also brought me a cup of coffee at the same time making me so relaxed talking with my parents in bed…^_* I really enjoyed this kind of LOVE breakfast from Mr. T. Every time, I feel so happy and satisfactory beginning a day with such lovely breakfast… The LOVE breakfast by Mr. T: 1 pot of coffee 2 Boiled eggs 3 sausages Several slices of bread with salad, ham and jam In the evening, we went to Mr. T’s family having dinner together with his parents. Mr. T stopped by his sister to help her fixed computer problems. Therefore, Mr. T dropped me off first at his parent’s place. I am so glad that I could learn a little bit from his mother how she could cook such nice dinner…^_^ I had a great Saturday again with Mr. T and his parents. -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1