Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Xmas & New Year

I had a very good time during the Xmas and New Year Eve this year. Because of boyfriend caring, this was a very special Xmas and New Year time when I studying and working alone in Western Europe... During the Xmas & New Year holidays, the office in Germany was getting quiet. The colleagues were going to have vacation with their family and friends. As me, I was so happy that I could have a wonderful holidays with my boyfriend as well. 23rd, Friday night, visiting Belgium again. 24th, Saturday, the first time had dinner with boyfriend's family. I also got two presents from my boyfriend and his mother. It is a cheque of Zara and a nice scarf. ^_* 25th, Sunday, happy Xmas dinner again with boyfriend's family. 26th, Monday, had a good time together with boyfriend's friends, Nicolas, Isabel, Jo and Jes in Gent. 27th, Tuesday, happy time playing with boyfriend. 28th, Wednesday, meeting with Beryl, Tab, Clint and Kathy in Eindhoven, Netherlands. I also bought a nice pair of boots at Zara store. 29th, Thursday, pleasant time with boyfriend and his friend, Geert, in Leuven. 30th, Friday, planned to pick up my stuff in Holland. It had big snow this day. It was so pity that we didn't make it to pick all of my stuff. However, I talked a lot and exchanged many new ideas with my boyfriend in the car. 31st, Saturday, went to buy a nice Egyptian style blanket cover at Sleepy shop. And, my boyfriend bought two nice sweaters at Zara shop. One is for him, and one is for me. Afterwards, I also had a good dinner again with my boyfriend's family. What a nice holiday for the end of this year!! It was so surprised me that he stopped car in the high-way so that he wanted to give me "a Happy New Year Kiss" when the moment at the end of year 2005 to the new year 2006. We watched the celebrating fireworks together in the night through the sky. I was looking at him, suddenly, and I felt so lucky that I could have such a so sweet boyfriend at this moment. I think that I couldn't forget this happiness moment when the time 2005 turning to 2006. Happy New Year, my brilliant and successful 2006. ^_* -no.827- Picture: Me and my boyfriend were in Leuven.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1