Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Easy Time in Eindhoven, Netherlands

Time is flying always. Beryl succeeded in finishing the MBA programme, and then she is going back to Taiwan on 30th Dec. The other classmate, Chint, is going to back taiwan soon as well. Therfore, we meet together again in Eindhoven before Beryl going back to Taiwan. This day, Beryl and her fiance show us around the city, Eindhoven, where they live when they studying in Netherlands. There are many nice shops here, especially including H&M, esprit, MEXX, ZARA, and so on. It was so surprised that many shops started to have sales promotion on this day. So that I bought a pair of boots from Zara store. ^_^ Today, I had a very good time in Eindhoven with my classmates, Beryl, Clint, and Kathy. Although I am still staying in Europe for my studying, I hope that I could meet my good classmates again soon in the near future. By the way, I also bought a tie from Zara store for my boyfriend to thank for him picking me up in Eindhoven and then going back to Belgium again. -no.827-

2 comments:

Ariel said...

YA~
Eindhoven是在荷蘭南邊的一個城市,
有很多製造業的公司總部都設在這裡,
像是台灣的BenQ與ASUS辦公室都在這個地方,
還有荷蘭有名的Philips公司總部也設在這個城市唷!!

Ariel said...

加油咩!!
有夢想就有力量去追尋...
有夢最美, 逐夢踏實!!

^_*

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1