Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Surprised All the Time

What a sweet lover!! I would say... Since I met T, he always surprises me all the time. - One Tuesday night, he suddenly visited me in Aachen from Belgium. We went to a Greek restaurant had a nice dinner together. - He arranged a business meeting in Netherlands so that he could pick me up when I had a meeting with my supervisor in Utrecht. And then, he sent me back to Aachen before he went back to Belgium in the night. - Afterwards, we spend all the weekend together. However, we still feel the time is flying so quickly. - Every Wednseday, it seems to become our regular date during the weekday. Today, it is Wednesday agian. He had some reasons to visit his family in Belgium this afternoon. Therefore, I don't have expectation if he still could come to Aachen in the evening. Suddenly, my doorbell rang and he popped up in front of my apartment around 8 pm. OH!~ My dear!! He surprised me again!! I shocked so that I couldn't speak any words when the moment I saw him in front of my door... But, I would say that he is so sweet what my boyfriend would do so for me!! ^_* To be honest, because I didn't have expectation he would come to Aachen this evening, I went for shopping in Zara shop after my office. I bought 9 clothing and 3 underwear. Hm... I was so happy because they only cost 142 euro totally. Of course, I used the cheque which is the Xmas gift from my boyfriend. ^_* Today, I had a very good shopping time and romantic night. That are all the reasons of my super sweet lover. -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1