Monday, January 30, 2006

Deutsche Post

This morning, I had a headache so that I didn’t go to office. I took one day off staying at home. After took an aspirin, I felt better in the afternoon. Therefore, I went to post office to post a package to my friend who is living in the Netherlands. In Germany, the post office is also doing banking business. Here is the URL of Deutsche Post. When I was in the post office, I found that people also could apply for the T-mobile telecom service here. It reminded me that when I worked for Seednet in Taiwan. Seednet also had a cooperation business with Taiwan post office. The Deutsche Post office looks like so neat and bright. It has open and public style service desk, so that people could look through easily and understand the post staff working hard as well. Moreover, Deutsche Post office has cooperated with DHL. Customers could buy DHL cartons directly and send it by post office. But, the delivery service is provided by DHL. The picture shows there is a sign “EC” and “Geldautomat” on the fascia. It means there is an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) here. -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1