Monday, January 16, 2006

My New Lifestyle in Year 2006

Hey!! It is just as expected that everything going changing so quickly if people fallen in love... Therefore, I keep myself quite busy playing with my lover on weekend. In the meantime, I still have to take care my internship and dissertation during the weekday. AH!~ SO!~ It is really for long time that I don't update my diary blog. OK!~ Now, I am in briefing my new lifestyle in the beginning of year 2006: there is a super sweet lover around me he makes life full of fun everyday... ^_* doing internship in Germany now but regular base weekending in Belgium... -no.827- Picture: My favorite Belgium beer - Stella, and his favorite drink - Ice Tea with bubbling.

2 comments:

胡說八道 said...

大姊姊
好久不見,今天是中國的除夕夜。不要太想台灣喔(應該不會,哈哈恭喜阿︿︿)
中國新年快樂,吉祥如意喔

Ariel said...

嗨嗨!! 防空洞迪迪...
謝謝你的新年祝福,
今年的中國新年雖然我人在德國,
但是因為身邊有個人在關心與照顧,
所以到不會覺得孤單,
反而倍感溫馨...^_*

也祝你狗年旺旺旺!! 恭喜發財!!

Ariel

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1