Friday, January 27, 2006

Come Back Aachen Yearly

This Friday, Mr. T came again as usual to pick me up at my company in Aachen, Germany. When we were on the way to Belgium, we talked a lot in the car. Everytime, when we reminded ourself the first time we met in Aachen city. Both of us thought that it was indeed the most special and unusual memory in our life... I knew myself that I have had a special emotional attachment to Aachen city. So synchronously, Mr. T has the same valuable feeling as well. Therefore, he made a sincerely wish that we should come back Aachen at least once a year. Everytime, we go to Starbucks having a coffee again; moreover, we could have a sauna vacation at the same time. During this kind of sauna vacation, we could be able to leave our daily life behind us and have a clear and honest look on the level of our relationship. I realized that Mr. T surely cherished our love more than I did for him. Every words from his heart, they deeply touched my heart as well. On this day, when the time we were on the way to Belgium, I also told him that I am not afraid anymore to change my life so far away from my home country. Although I realized that I am going to have a big change in my future life, I will be brave to face everything in front of us. Because I am so sure that Mr. T will always be next to me... Meanwhile, it seems that I clearly to foresee our future life already... -no.827- Picture: Outlook from my Germany company's window.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1