Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New Year in Belgium, 2006

Today, it is Chinese New Year's Eve. I had a good time with Mr. T and his family again. He knew that I like eating seafood so that he especially ordered a Chinese seafood for me on this day. His cutie family, especially his father, took chopsticks eating dinner all the time. It made me so impressiveness on such this kind of Chinese meaningful day. Besides, Mr. T also talked about what he researched about the custom of Chinese New Year day. Such as, people couldn't take shower on Chinese New Year's day, because Chinese people don't want to wash away the lucky. Chinese people will make "Fortune" word upside down to stick on the door, because it means "Fortune" already came... Haha... you can imagine that it is so fun to hear when there is a foreigner talking about Chinese New Year custom with a Chinese person...^_* I am so grateful for Mr. T whatever he did everything for me. Everything he did that made me so touched and unforgettable. Year 2006, the second time I had Chinese New Year in Europe, I had a very good time with Mr. T. -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1