Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Vacation in Taipei

It is always so great sharing easy time with a couple of friends, especially in Taiwan!! This afternoon, my friend and I went to a pub "Brown Sugar" having a tea and enjoying my vacation time in Taiwan. Afterward, we went to the "Taipei 101" building, which is the highest building in southeast Asia, for looking around the shops. Meanwhile, I was surveying the information about the laptops. I think that the professional computer buyer should buy the computer in Taiwan!! (I am so proud of Taiwan!! ^_^) Regarding the "Taipei 101" building, which is the one of the Top.10 tallest buildings in the world. Construction Dates Started: 1999 Finished: 2004 Floor Count: 101 Basement Floors: 5 Floor Area: 412,500 m² Elevator Count: 61 Data source: SkyscraperPage.com -no.827- Picture: Here is the inside square of "Taipei 101" building.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1