Thursday, June 23, 2005

Summer Time in Europe

The weather is quite sunny and bright during the summer time in Europe. It is not too hot so that you could fully enjoying the easy time at a bar with beers. Therefore, a couple of classmates and I went to a nice little bar and enjoyed the easy summer time in Utrecht. :: The Indonesian, Wily, is a very nice and smart person who likes to help people. :: The Japanese boy, Sumio, is a very cute and enjoying travelling life people I have never met. :: The Japanese girl, Chieko, is a very polite and pleasant girl to good to get along. :: The Taiwanese girl, Beryl, is a very goal oriented and reality practical people who with a excellent balanced life. :: The Taiwanese boy, Clint, is a very clever and intellectual sunny boy with full of enthusiastic mind. It is so wonderful to be with a couple of friends talking and drinking together. Share moments, share life!! -no.827- PS: The picture, (main) from left to right, Wily, Sumio, Chieko, Beryl, and Clint.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Hi, Ken,

It is so great to see your message on my weblog!!

How is everything going in Japan? Sounds pretty good that you are also drinking beers at "lzakaya". I am thinking of that I should go the bar when I visit you in the future...^_^

To be honest, sometimes, I though of our happy time when we got gathering at the Chinese restaurant in "Utrecht Centraal Station"!! What a wonderful moments when we are sharing happy hour together.

Hey!~ I am in Taiwan now. Here are many delicious food. OH!~ I am imaging that I am staying in a heaven, especially happy to be with my family and friends.

I am also happy to see your blog from time to time. I wish you are having good time doing MP well and looking forward to seeing you soon as well...

Have a nice weekend!!

Doei!!^_^

Ariel

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1