Sunday, November 06, 2005

Trip to Köln

I went to Cologne Cathedral with a good friend on Sunday. Köln is quite near Aachen so that we just took one day walking around there. There are many tax free shops, because there are many tourists. Besides, I also found ZARA shop near the Cologne Cathedral. I had a good time with a good friendship company. He is dutch and visited me in Germany from Netherlands on this weekend. We ordered one chicken basket at KFC which is near the DOM. It reminded me when I was in Taiwan eating KFC at lunch break time with a couple of colleagus. I enjoyed the fried chicken and nice time with my best dutch friend. Here is my last picture which I like it very much. It was took by my friend when we were eating fried chicken at KFC. It kept a kind of nice memory when we were in Köln. -no.827-

1 comment:

Ariel said...

嘿嘿!~

德國的啤酒與葡萄酒, 真的很不賴耶!!
我冒著被誤認成酒鬼的風險,
在家裡都會放上幾瓶酒,
閒來沒事就喝起來了...;o)

不過每次都忘記拍照,
好唄! 下次記得就會把照片放上來囉~~

Ariel@Germany

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1