Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Actually

Today, it is raining at the midnight. After talked with you on the phone, my heart very down and in gray... Do you know what... Actually I can live better, if I leave you. But without you, this world is meaningless for me. Actually to change a person is easier. But you still the only one and no one can be replaced in my heart. Actually who are you? You are the devil that makes me sad and also the angel that bring me happy. Actually if we never meet, the situation may be nice at this moment. But knowing you is the most strange feeling in my life. Actually I always right here waiting for you since the beginning. But why do not you realize it? Why do you always regard me as a ordinary? Actually it is very stupid to give the whole heart for someone who dose not treasure it. But I always believe you that the one who will deserve my truly and sincerely heart. Actually when you were sad and I was sad, too. Because of my emotion just follow with you. But why we could not share with them each other at the same time? Actually I know what I am doing so stupid right now. But I did it. And then there is a very strong voice from my deep heart that tells me, I love you so much... at 3:22 in the really early morning... -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1