Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Japanese Style Dinner

These two days, I got a cold. I think that I should eat more nutrition food. Therefore, I made a fruit and vegetable Salad with Japanese Style dressing. Hm... Yummy!~ I like it very much...:P
Japanese Style Salad Posted by Hello Here is the recipe: 沙拉蔬菜(這裡的超市隨便都買得到) 紅椒1/4顆 蕃茄1顆 奇異果1顆 葡萄乾少許 乾起司少許 玉米粒適量 日式紀州梅沙拉醬適量 After eating the wonderful fruit and vegetable salad, I made Japanese salmon taste with rice. This one is quite simple and easy to make it. It just put the salmon material on to rice, and then with hot water... YA!~ It is finished in one minute...\^O^/
My Japanese Style Dinner Posted by Hello 嘿!~看到那個傳說中最有名的大同電鍋,那是每個留學生的寶呢!~這個最有名的海外求生工具。Hey!~ The orange rice cooker is most famous 'survival tool' among in Taiwanese abroad student... -no.827-

No comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1